Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving

happy thanksgiving everyone. and today it went to random.org and member 27 Yalonda has won the blog candy. congrats Yalonda a email is coming so i can get ur info..

the rain has put my RSD into a flair. but i did get my staples taken out yesterday. ouchy. the incision is a little infected and split open and the battery looks like it's trying to push out again. but the show must go on. lol!


last night i used my Martha Stewart cricut cake. made ice cream cone cupcakes. I used the Martha Stewart all occasions cartridge and cut the flower at 2 1/2 out of various colors of marshmallow fondant. i should have video taped the process but i was in the middle of thanksgiving chaos. but i did snap a picture.


not to bad for my first try. and the thanksgiving shirt from the last post was a hit with the family.

so now i'm at home. everyone drive safe and enjoy ur turkey day. 

1 comment:

  1. There's something on my blog I'd like to give you. Come check it out!

    www.craftyscentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete