Thursday, October 11, 2012

load day 11

 

20121011_072946

load day 11
prompt: scrsp somethig u have dificulty with:which is
journaling:On June 17th. Me Matt and nick were
on our way to work at CJK. About
10 minutes away there was a loud

“POP” and the car started to wobble.
I hollered at Matt” pull over we have
a flat tire”. In which he yelled back.
WE CAN'T HAVE A FLAT TIRE
WE ALREADY HAD ONE. (We had
one a couple days earlier.) So I replied
“we can have up to 3 more...Duh!!!
Our boss Jeff picked us up in his truck
but there wasn't enough room for
all of us so Matt rode in the bed.
Just as a storm hit. I was laughing
so hard I was crying. But I still
managed to get some photos.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic story :D Sorry your friend had to be in the rain during the trip to work. I really enjoyed your journaling of this story and the photos are great.

    Fantastic layout.

    Love you - Leslie

    ReplyDelete