Tuesday, May 7, 2013

load day 7

prompt: why


why this is my destiny


A little while after my beloved poodle Cece passed away.
Matt talked me into just looking around to see what
was around the pet stores. I missed Cece very much and
knew she could not be replaced. We decided to stop at a pet
store we had never been to before, the Animal House
in Cincinnati. I had very certain criteria about if I ever got
another dog. Had to be a girl because I had a lot of dresses.
Could not be black like Cece and had to be a toy poodle.
So we walked in and right at the door after you
walked in was a cage with 2 poodles. They were brother and
sister.So they put them in a play area so I could watch
them for a little while. Then I made a mistake.
I picked up the little brown female. Well she laid her head
on my shoulder and snuggled up to me.
Matt walked up and said” not much of a selection we'll
go to a few more places tomorrow”So I replied as
I was walkingto the cash register. “Why?” I already found
my dog. And that is also why I named her Destiny.
It was meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you have used in this layout. I also like the clean lines of all your layouts. Girlfriend, I like your style :-)

    What a sweet story of loss and new love. I'm sorry you lost your CeCe :-(.

    Love you - Leslie

    ReplyDelete