Monday, May 27, 2013

my personal challenge

load 24 the hall started my own challenge to myself. my dad's 80th birthday i had done scrapped it but i had a lot of photos that were good but no reason to scrap them...till load 24 because they were all taken in the hallway. so i designed on my silhouette the background paper and had it sketch out 5 backgrounds that were the same but different colors...used the same sketch...but different photos. the first was posted for load 24 and 4 more was just completed. so i thought i would post them here since they were inspired by load 24





1 comment:

  1. Your background paper is DIVINE! Tina you have come up with a fantastic idea.

    These photos are great and I'm glad you have been able to make use of them to document your family who all stop in the hallway for just a minute. Totally awesome!

    Love you - Leslie

    ReplyDelete